Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mosquitos and the devil's children...whats the difference?

So, I hate mosquitos. For some reason I am the target of mosquito attacks here in Australia. I am like sugar to them. Why? I think they can smell the American on me, and know that I have lived behind screen doors my whole life. So now, here in Australia, where there are no evident screen doors anywhere, they decided to attack.

Another conclusion I have come to is I think I am allergic to bug poison. Let me explain. I already knew I am allergic to bees, not deadly, but I swell up a lot when stung. Now that I am being bitten by mosquitos, I have noticed that I don't get normal little red bumps like most people. I get massive red marks the size of pepperonis. It is like a little bump in the middle and this giant red surface expands. So I am convinced it is because I am allergic to the poison. Either that or the mosquitos are using extra poison on me because of the above reasons.

In other news... It rained today. Bummer. But rain= no mosquitos. So un-bummer. Job is going well, we are training right now so it is like being in a class everyday for 8 hours. Boring as hell, but I get paid so I have no room to complain.

That is all.

No comments: