Thursday, December 17, 2009

A strike? Really?

So today (Fri) the Sydney transit decided to go on strike. Now, I understand they are trying to prove a point to the big dogs running the show but haven't they tortured the passengers enough by never being on time in the first place. So now my plans to go to Bondi Junction to buy some things and apply for a position at a bar my friend works at, are canceled. On top of that it is raining, so I'm not walking anywhere. So my choices are pay money for a taxi, or sit at home on my computer. You take a guess.

Currently listening to: Peter Bjorn and John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I thought u said they had a good public transportation system :). Hopefully they don't strike too long

sharry said...

yo..go walk in the rain...its soso fun!! :) bring ur ipod xoxo