Monday, January 17, 2011

1st Day of Work, The Globes, Coachella, and etc.

Hey-lo. First day of work went well. It seems like my job may be a little tedious though. But I'm gonna get paid and thats more important. Lots of database stuff, but I'll probably learn more as I go.  Not much to say about work really. I don't even know why I brought it up. I guess I felt like a blog post. Lets move on. 

The Golden Globes!!!!! Didn't watch them. Don't care. They're a wanna-be Academy Awards with TV mixed in. I don't understand why TV can't just have its own award show, oh wait it called the Emmys. Lets keep it that way. 

Coachella. Artists are being leaked slowly. But the big lineup is suppose to come out Tues evening. So keep your eyes peeled Tues and Wed. I'm excited. 

I'm going on a vacation to Mexico (Playa Del Carmen to be exact), on Sat with my mom and sis. I'm excited to be able to go to the beach in January (on the northern hemisphere). Im gonna eat yummy Mexican food and drink yummy drinks and do lots of ruin hiking and beaching and jungling and so on.

Since this post doesn't have much relevant info for y'all I'll throw this out there. Check out the band Phantogram. You will enjoy them. 

Currently Listening To: Hyper Crush, Phantogram
Recently Watched: Igby Goes Down- For those who appreciate a true indie dramady. Excellent.

No comments: