Friday, November 7, 2008

I arrived in Bali last night and will be heading to Bangkok later today. It is the most strange cultural experience i have ever had. i have never been to a 3rd world country before, let alone one that doesn't speak alot of English. It is extremely hot over here because they are so close to the equator. Right now it is 90 but with humidity it feels like 104 according to weather.com. Everyone is really nice and tries to be helpful. But mostly because they want money.

I am staying at an actual hotel, with very nice Indonesian decor, much nicer than I thought because I booked it on Hostel World. It is near the airport so I don't have to travel too far. Everything is as cheap as people think. Today I got a tuna sandwich w/fries and a chocolate milk shake for lunch, for only $4.30 US.

Ill be leaving soon for Thailand. Ill update when I'm there.

No comments: