Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween was amazing. Probably the best Halloween of my life. There was a Sydney Harbour cruise arranged for all the study abroad kids. Not just from my uni, but from the other 2 Sydney unis also. It took us past the bridge and the opera house and all around the harbour. There was an open abr all night. Everyone dressed up in costumes and went crazy. After the cruise was over Cargo bar had a costume party for us. I was Super-Jew, which was a big hit with alot of people, because random people kept taking pictures of me.

I left Sydney today to start my travels. I said all my good byes to my house this morning, some cried. I will see them again someday. We were already talking about our reunions in the years to come. I am currenty in Melbourne on an extremly shitty old computer. Ill be here until I go to Bali on the 7th.

No comments: