Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fiji is paradise. There are just a bunch of little, medium, and big islands with white beaches and warm clear water. The first too nights we were at the very top ones. I spent a lot of time in a hammock under some palm trees. We played beach volleyball with some local workers and went swimming a lot. On the final night we partied hard at the bar and met a lot of other travelers.

The second island we went too I got sick so I couldn't enjoy my stay. Although they did have a swimming pool. My bags were left on the boat that took us everywhere so I had to wear the same clothes for 2 days. Finally I got my bags back when I boarded the boat to go to the third island.

The third island was about the size of a standard street block. We only spent one night there but it was fine. They had hermit crab races. Then I took a flight back to Sydney.

Now I am back in 2 Kurrawa where I once began my adventure and tomorrow I'll be heading back to Cali.

No comments: