Monday, September 29, 2008

Today was my second full day in Queenstown, NZ. I went bungy jumping off of the 3rd biggest bungy in the world, 440ft. It was the craziest and most extreme thing I have ever done. It was a huge rush and I would do it again in a heart beat. I bought the DVD and I had someone use my own camera to record my jump, so I am going to edit all the footage together and everyone can see.

After the bungy we took a gondola up into the mountian tops. There we could see the whole view of Queenstown and the mountains and lakes. They had a street louge and everyone got 5 free rides on the course. As juvinile as it sounds it was a lot of fun. It began to snow so the last couple races i had was with snow pounding down.

We then went to the sky swing whih is a giant swing that drops you and swings you in the air dangling hundreds of feet up above the trees. It was great, but a scary drop. Not as bad as the the bungy but equaly as fun.

Tonight our guide is taking everyone out for dinner and after a day like today it is time to get drunk.

No comments: