Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last week I went to the opera house for the first time. It is a great piece of architecture. It was beautiful from the outside. I went back at night a few days later and saw it when it was all lit up. That area near the opera house and the harbor are surely a sight to see. I saw the Sydney Symphony Orchestra at the Opera House. They played popular scores from movies. A perfect thing to see for me. It was great. 

The weather has been unbelievable here. This weekend it was in the 80s every day and I'v been on the beach. The beach was packed, it was hard to find a spot.

These past few weeks have been horrendous. I have had work all the way up my ass. Paper after paper after presentation due. Now I just have one little paper due thurs and Im off to New Zealand for Spring Break. It will be good to have a break from school, especially one with lots of new activities to do. Im not sure of the exact itinerary but I know some of the activities that are included are glacier hiking, helicopter ride, speed boat ride, white water rafting, street luging, and even a sheep sheering demonstration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Then I'm off the New Zealand for Spring Break..." So nonchalant... Like it's no biggie... I hate you.

Glad you're having such a great time. Miss you.
~Jenny