Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I booked all the flights for my "world trip" today. So here is my itinerary:

Nov 4-8 Bali, Indonesia 
Nov 8-16 Thailand  (Bangkok, Ko Phagan, Phuket)
Nov 17-23 New Zealand (North Island)
Nov 23-29 Fiji

Then I head back to San Fran on Nov 30th.

I have arranged the Contiki Resort for Bali, which is 4 star all inclusive. Ill be attending the Full Moon Festival in Thailand. In New Zealand I will be spending time at the Bay of Islands and the Waitomo Caves. And in Fiji I will be on a tour that takes you to 3 different Islands. 

The best part is I got good deals for everything because I am a student.

Im ready for the world.


2 comments:

Sharon said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!

Anonymous said...

what a bomb trip you have planned. so cool!!! take tons of pics!!

michelle