Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm Back

Where did I go? Back home. Yes. It was a surprise. Since I was sitting here unemployed with nothing to do I figured it would be a good time for me to go home. It was a great visit. I got to see all of my family and most of my friends. I went to Coachella again, which was one of the best weekends of my life. Now I'm back in Sydney ready to start from square one again. Today is Anzac Day (AU/NZ holiday) so a lot of places are closed. But starting tomorrow I'm gonna be calling up any contacts I can to try to land some production work. I'll also be hounding the bars again to see if I can pick up a part time to get some money flow coming in.

A couple things have changed since I'v been gone. The weather has gotten cooler, since it is now heading towards mid-fall here in Sydney. So, there is no more beach weather, but still the sun shines. Also the clocks "fall-back" an hour, so I have to re-adjust the time differences between here and the states. Cali/West is now 17hrs behind me, NY/East is 14hrs.

A side note: I will now start updating my facebook status regularly (or at least semi-regularly) for the first time. It will be interesting/ fun information about me and my life. I'll probably also throw in some recommendations of music and movies if I have any.

Currently Listening To: The National
Recently Watched: Sherlock Holmes- Eh

No comments: