Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cryptic Message #1

I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life. I can feel it in my mind . Oh, I can do it all the time. Plug it in and change the world. Everything is a swirled. So sentimental? Not sentimental no. It’s like a Lisztomania I think less but still see it grow. Like a riot, like a riot oh! I got the vision, now let's have some fun! Come on, we gotta run. I can’t be forced, I can’t be degraded, I can’t be controlled. I’ll be victorious, I’m already enrolled. I’m ready to go with a lasso. Oh, don’t you know! I’ll make my momma so proud, although sometimes my voice is too loud. I’ve got good friends to see. There’s no problem there for me. If you're having friend problems I do feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but friends aren’t one. Here’s how it will all begin. You ready for a little tale of the win?

My honor fly southward seeking exotica. This is how it starts. We go back to your house, we check the charts. You switch the engine on, ready to go. We set the controls for the heart of the sun, oh don’t you know? This is one of the ways we show our age. It’s all the lovely weather, it's not raining, there is no cage. Check your handbook, it's no trick. Take the chapstick, put it on your lips. Crack a smile, we are there. There is nothing left to fear. Glaciers are melting in the dead of the night. But we aren’t there to fight. No superstars will be sucked into the supermassive tonight. We won't let them bury it. We won't let them smother it. We won't let them murder it. You can't push it underground, not even with a pout. You can't stop it screaming out. It is there to stay. A great green field that can brighten anyone’s day. Its been a long time no see... Long time no say. But here I am ready to play. I’m the new Sinatra,
and since I made it here,
I can make it anywhere.

Currently Listening To: Deadmau5
Recently Watched: True Romance, Tron, Dark City, She's Out Of My League, Adam, Moon, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later
-Yes I have a lot of free time now, I'll do a review post next post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEST POST EVER

Sharon said...

Woohoo! <3

Unknown said...

Dark City, ha ha, I saw that in the theater when it came out.