Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pictures and a clean shaven face...uh oh!

So my default screensaver is random pictures that are stored in my computer. Except every year I take the previous years photos, put them on my external hard drive and delete them all of my computer to make room for the upcoming years photos. When my external hard drive is plugged in, since I have no 2010 photos, the screensaver is now showing random pictures from my entire external. Its like seeing my life in pictures it is so weird. There are pictures from 2005 when I first start University. There are pictures of my hair in all its stages: short, spikey, buzzed, shaggy, longer, messy, awkward. And then my face, wow. I look so young in some of the pictures, with a clean shave, with awkward scruff attempt, with a mustache, with an attempted mustache, and with successful scruff.

All this got me thinking, since it is the new year should I change something about my appearance. What do you guys think? I may just start with a clean shave, but I do like the scruff look, it makes me look older.

Currently Listening To: The Beastie Boys
Recently Watched: The Lovely Bones- Too disturbing for me. Failed in my opinion. C- grade.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

dont shave! But maybe cut your hair a bit shorter...not super short, NO BUZZ ( i hate that look) but like just shorter and messy...