Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I moved in, I got a job, everything is falling into place...well...kinda


Well, I moved in to my place: 705 South Dowling, Redfern, NSW, Australia, 2016. It is nice and I am generally pleased. I know im gonna have issues with the tiny washing machine and no dryer, but other then that I can't find anything else wrong. I posted some pictures of my room below.

I also got a job. I am working at Brightstars Performing Arts Academy as a Membership Consultant. It was the job I hoped for, but I need money. I will basically be doing membership sales and such. Pay is $20/hr plus commission, which I get if I stay for the full contract period until March 31st. I am guaranteed at least 40 hr/wk. I also get Dec 12-Jan 3rd off. It seems like a nice laid back atmosphere. I'll meet a lot of new co-workers (they are hiring 30 new people). I am still going to look for bar work, that I could possibly do on the weekends, and full time while I am on break in Dec.

P.S. Today I was caring my ridiculous amount of groceries back to my house. I set some things down on a recycling bin on the street so I could re-adjust and the whole bin fell over and my eggs broke :(

Now look at my pics.

Me with my Narnia wardrobe.
Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe status
My bed/ bedside table and personal fireplace and mantle. (The fireplace doesn't actually work, but it looks cool.
My desk, and mess on the floor, and view.
My freshly made bed.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The room looks sweet! Cant wait to visit for like a month :)