Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I found a Target here in Australia. The only problem is that it is far away and not as good as the ones back home.  It was in a mall called Bondi Junction, this mall was about 5 times the size of Brea and Stoneridge. Pretty Ridiculous. Ill have to go back there again and look at the 90% of stuff I didn't see. 

My speakers don't work here. Actually I think they broke because they were on for a sec and then just turned off and I cant get them on again. They were my favorite speakers, the ones that moved to the music, so it sucks. 

The A's traded Joe Blanton, so I'm happy now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael..just read your blog here at home..can't look at work.Glad you're having such a great time...please call me soon. I'm doing OK..Miss you, mom..
xxoo

Unknown said...

I remember Bondi Junction...random...

B